In Townsville’s competitive job market, standing out as a nurse can be challenging. Our professional resume writing services in Townsville assisted a registered nurse seeking to take the next step in her career. She loved our service so much that she let us write this article about her experience (see her comments below).
Our client, R* (*note this article has been written with written permission of the client; personal details have been removed for privacy), is a highly skilled nurse with extensive experience in Townsville’s healthcare sector. R realised quickly that her old resume did not accurately represent her skills and achievements. She came to us for help.
Townsville Resume Writing Service Fees:
R booked our mid-range resume and cover letter package:
Cover letter: $99
View Our Packages:
R had worked at one healthcare setting for 16 years; her duties were broad and she struggled to articulate these succinctly within her resume. R’s existing resume also lacked focus and failed to effectively showcase her qualifications and achievements. R needed a resume that highlighted her leadership skills (as well as her clinical skills) while aligning with industry standards.
After R provided her old resume along with details of the types of roles she was targeting (leadership roles), her allocated resume writer conducted a consultation to gather additional information. There was some follow-up via phone and email. Following this, the consultant got started writing the resume and cover letter documents. These were sent to R for review via email, in PDF and Word. These documents are fully editable should R need to adjust them in the future.
Resume ‘Before and After’
Check out some ‘before and after’ pictures of R’s nurse resume (guess which one gets more interviews?)
What Our Professional Resume Writers Townsville Did (Specifically!)
Our professional resume writers in Townsville initiated a comprehensive process to address R’s challenges:
- Developed R’s resume into a more professional and contemporary format
- Removed unnecessary personal information including gender and DOB
- Rewrote professional profile to target R’s career objectives and experiences, i.e. moved the focus from being an ‘Endoscopy Nurse’ to ‘Nurse Unit Manager’
- Rewrote R’s experience to emphasise professional achievements and accomplishments, aligning with duties of a nursing leader
- Separated R’s 16 years of work experience at one location into three distinct roles, with associated achievements
- Utilised knowledge of Townsville’s nursing sector to include relevant keywords and information
- Removed irrelevant hobbies
By collaborating with us, R was able to overcome career hurdles and significantly increase her confidence going into her job search.
R’s Client Testimonial:
“From the initial phone call to completed resume, Bridee and the team are incredibly helpful and efficient. I am thrilled with the final product and would highly recommend this service.”
Read R’s full Google review.
Are You Looking for Professional Resume Writers in Townsville?
If you’re jobs searching in Townsville and wondering if your resume is up to scratch, our professional resume writing services are available to assist. Contact us to discuss your career goals.